When: Sunday 21st February, 2021
Where: Main Beach Noosa
A firm favourite among ocean swimmers, the Noosa Summer Swim offers a range of distances for every ability, from junior events right through to the 5km Noosa Grand Prix. If you’re a keen swimmer you won’t want to miss this bucket list event!
Noosa Summer Swim Events:
- 5.0km Noosa Grand Prix – in 2021 this will be limited to 200 entries. The multi-lap course attracts some of Australia’s best pool and open water swimmers.
- Noosa 3.0 Long Course
- Noosa 2.0 Long Course – the most popular event on the program.
- Noosa 1.0 Short Course – ideal option for your first open water event.
- Junior Giants 300m – open to 8-16 year age category.
As well as being a great event filled with sun, surf and swimming on Noosa’s Main Beach, there’s also some great prizes up for grabs!
Presentations on each day will include the following overall prizes in each event (male & female):
|300m Junior Giants||1st, 2nd, 3rd (Product Prize)|
|1000m Junior Giants||1st, 2nd, 3rd (Product Prize)|
|Noosa 1.0 (1.0km)||1st, 2nd, 3rd (Product Prize)|
|Noosa 2.0 (2.0km)||1st, 2nd, 3rd (Product Prize)|
|Noosa 3.0 (3.0km)||1st, 2nd, 3rd (Product Prize)|
|3km Age Group Winners: Event Towels|
|5.0km Grand Prix||1st (Trophy + $500) 2nd & 3rd (Product Prize)|
|5km Age Group Winners: Event Towels|
- Each distance has a Check-in period of 45-60 minutes before their event start
- There are no Day Entries in 2021 (pending restrictions at time of event)
- Safety Briefing held 5 mins prior to each event in Start Zone
For more information and registration please visit World Series Swims website.
Located on Hastings Street just a short stroll to Main Beach, Emerald Noosa is ideally located for those travelling to attend the Noosa Summer Swim. Choose from fully self-contained 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments as well as 2, 3 and 4 bedroom penthouses. Onsite facilities including swimming pool, spa and sauna, car parking and free WiFi.