Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions: please read these conditions carefully. Each person signing these conditions on arrival (“the Guest” acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/ or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR GUESTS: Please be advised that we no longer accept AMEX or Diners Card for payment of deposits or bookings.
- Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card before occupancy commences.
- Where a credit card is not available a $500 cash bond will be required on check in for any damages or charges as will Drivers licence or passport details.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by the Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by the Guest.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- The Guest must only park cars in the designated area. One car space provided per property booking. Unauthorised vehicles will be towed at vehicle owners expense
- Only the number of people shown on the booking may stay in the apartment overnight. Guests in rooms after midnight are deemed as overnight guests.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which the Guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning the Guest fails to comply.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- Whilst care is taken to ensure that the description of facilities at The Emerald is accurate we cannot be held responsible for any misinterpretation. If any feature or facility is essential to the guest’s requirements we suggest the guest checks this with the reservation staff at time of booking.
- Our cancellation policy is as follows:
Low Season- Reservations cancelled 1 week prior to the arrival date will be liable for the full amount at the confirmed rate.
Mid Season- High season applies
High Season- Reservations cancelled 28 days or less prior to the arrival date will be liable for a charge equal to 7 nights’ accommodation at the confirmed rate.
Refunding deposit will be subject to an ADMINISTRATION FEE of $100.00.NOTE: Guests who have confirmed reservation and fail to arrive (NO SHOW) will be responsible for the full confirmed rate. If arriving after, or departing before the confirmed dates, the guest will be responsible for the original “Total Accommodation Charge.”
- The guest authorises the Manager to charge the credit card provided for the booking for any loss, damage, monetary contribution for which the Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction to the Guest and removal of the Guest’s property.
- Animals or pets are not to be brought onto the premises, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Our pool and pool area are for the use of in house guests only.
- An additional charge of $120.00 will apply for any keys which are lost or damaged.
Properties throughout the Noosa area are continuously being renovated either in the same complex or nearby properties. This is beyond our control and neither the management nor owners can be held accountable for what another owner does in his property. In the event work is being carried out in our building we will endeavour to minimise the disturbance to our guests. No responsibility will be taken for disturbances or inconveniences caused by these renovations.
- Under 18’s:
All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18. We reserve the right to refuse any booking if the legal guardian over 18 cannot provide current photo ID on check in.
- At time of booking a minimum of one night accommodation deposit is required for all bookings. Full payment is required upon check-in.
- The guest agrees to pay daily rate on apartment for any downtime on the unit caused by damage by the guest. (i.e.: Unit cannot be rented out)
- We accept MasterCard, Visa & Eftpos
- Requested apartments are a REQUEST and although every effort will be made we can NOT guarantee that you will receive the requested apartment.
- Fold away beds, cots and high chairs are available for hire at an additional cost to the room rate. These items are charges per night and will be added to the balance upon arrival. There is a charge of $50 to change single beds into a king bed.
- Extra condiments, towels (beach and bath) and linen are available from reception at a charge. These items will be added to the balance of the room and are payable upon departure.
- Management has the right to change the tariff at any time
- Mid and High Season balance of accommodation owed to be paid in full 30 days before arrival date.
HIGH SEASON CANCELLATION POLICY
Applies to booking made for stays between the 12th of December 2020 & 26th January 2021 ONLY.
A 50% deposit is required to hold the booking paid 30th of November, prior to arrival. Final 50% payment due on arrival at the resort.
Bookings can be cancelled up to 21 days prior to arrival, with either the booking postponed to future dates or funds refunded. All refunds will incur a cancellation fee of $100, postponed bookings will not incur a cancellation fee.
Bookings cancelled between 0 & 21 days of arrival will be charged the deposit paid (ie 50% of the total accommodation) as a cancellation fee.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing and if funds are requested to be refunded, you must provide your nominated credit card or bank account, dependent on payment method, in this written communication.
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Best value for money we found when searching for a place to stay in Noosa. When we arrived it only got better! Fantastic customer service with exceptional knowledge of the area and activities available. The apartment was massive and the rooftop terrace took out breath away.
STEFAN MANOJLOVSKI / AUSTRALIA